||Extension & Email|
||Dr. Kate Huihsuan Chen
||Supervise and synthesize all office affairs.
||Ms. Chia-Hui Chiu
||1. Supervise the execution of academic researches promotion.
2. Handle research related activities.
3. Handle "English Paper Editing Service Subsidy".
4. Hold work report meeting and analyze statistical reports.
||Ms. Yi-Ling Tung
1. Processing application for National Science Council
2. Collecting NSC application documents and providing related statistic.
3. Handle IRB applications and related affairs.
||Ms. Chiao-Jung Chang
1. Handle academic activities subsidies/rewards for teachers.
2. Assist academic departments at NTNU or teaching staff in organizing academic activities, such as academic seminars and workshops
3. Establish and update ORD websites
4. Publish ORD e-Times.
||Ms. Wan-Chieh Huang
1. Processing application for non-NSC (National Science Council) projects.
2. Manage the National Science Councilˇ¦s ˇ§Undergraduate Student Research Projectˇ¨ grants program.
3. Manage the MOE's support for doctoral candidates' participation in international conferences
4. Manage the NSC's support for postgraduates' participation in international conferences
||Ms. Chiung-Wen Hsu
1. Designing and holding R&D relevant lectures
2. Managing NTNU Academic Social Networking
3. Top University Project management(ORD)
||Ms. Jo-Han Yen
1.Processing application for National Science Council in international cooperation
2.Draw up relevant legislation, and edit Chinese-English contracts
3.Manage the International Advanced Center Plan
4.General office affairs
||Mr. Chia-Ju Wu
Research Ethics related affairs